yo yo yo search it!

Friday, February 22, 2008

we've found the israeli jerry falwell

or 'reverend' phelps
Israeli MP blames quakes on gays
An Israeli MP has blamed parliament's tolerance of gays for earthquakes that have rocked the Holy Land recently.
Shlomo Benizri, of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish Shas Party, said the tremors had been caused by lawmaking that gave "legitimacy to sodomy".
Israel decriminalised homosexuality in 1988 and has since passed several laws recognising gay rights.
Two earthquakes shook the region last week and a further four struck in November and December.
Adoption
Mr Benizri made his comments while addressing a committee of the Israeli parliament, or Knesset, about the country's readiness for earthquakes. ............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was an earthquake in Nevada yesterday. Success Warrior and I read this article and then it all became clear . . . we're blaming it on the nearby brothel. I'll be out there next week . . . I'll be sure to tell people that earthquakes are a result of wickedness.

Don't tell John at Axial Tilt - - he's an actual geophysicist and he's gay. He'll get all sciencey about earthquakes and if I let him, he'll bring doubts to my mind that Homosexuals cause natural, catastrophic events.

Unknown said...

it's a damn good thing i waited to take a big ol' sip of my water!

Anonymous said...

I have my moments.