yo yo yo search it!

Friday, January 25, 2008

gibson says he's sorry

but we all know that 'apology' just about killed him AND he didn't mean an effing word of it. what an insincere piece of steamin' shite

(video at link)
Gibson: ‘To anyone offended by my comments, I’m sorry.
On his Fox News show today, John Gibson apologized for his recent comments mocking the death of actor Heath Ledger. “I’m sorry that some took my comments as anti-gay and insensitive,” said Gibson. “Once again, to anyone offended by my comments, I’m sorry.” ......

(original posting)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needs to be fired. That's what he needs.

Unknown said...

what i would rather see is the PEOPLE say he must go. i want them ALL to stop listening/watching him. i want them to write to him and tell him he's scum. i want the sponsors to terminate their contracts immediately