yo yo yo search it!

Monday, January 21, 2008

because it's ALWAYS funny

to 'punch your wife out' after she 'disturbs' you! sure it is! a SMARTER person would have either turned their ringer off OR turned their entire cell phone off. but NOT bud. he's going to kick the shite out of his wife instead! he must be leading a hard life. you know, after spending all day investigating players on steroids and all.

i always say, you can't GET any funnier if you talk about abusing and beating your wife!
Bud Selig is casual about his spousal abuse
Posted by
Michael Milici in The Clubhouse

Selig’s Call: “It’s Only My Wife, I’ll Punch Her Out”

It's not just me who thinks Bud Selig's a bad joke

Is Bud Selig Going to Have to Choke a Wife?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's hilarious to beat on one's wife . . . I'm busting a gut here. Maybe we ought to have a beat the wife-beater holiday . . .

I'm in.

Unknown said...

he's a GIANT steamin' pile