yo yo yo search it!

Monday, October 01, 2007

my blood is boiling

remember, a 'christian' president is directly responsible for destroying the whole nation of iraq. for killing tens of thousands of it's citizens, for destroying homes, for displacing millions AND of course for the 3,803* deaths of OUR men and women

these men (and a few women) have one f**ked up view of what christianity is

McCain: I'd prefer Christian president
WASHINGTON - Sen. John McCain said in an interview published Saturday that he would prefer a Christian president over someone of a different faith, calling it "an important part of our qualifications to lead." In an interview with Beliefnet, a multi-denominational Web site that covers religion and spirituality, the Republican presidential hopeful was asked if a Muslim candidate could be a good president.
"I just have to say in all candor that since this nation was founded primarily on Christian principles ... personally, I prefer someone who I know who has a solid grounding in my faith," McCain said. "But that doesn't mean that I'm sure that someone who is Muslim would not make a good president."............


*figure as of 1:50 am et

No comments: