yo yo yo search it!

Monday, July 23, 2007

he's got stones

that much is for sure. in this case, it's NOT a good thing.

"fix the problems" FIX THE PROBLEMS??? who the HELL MADE the problems to begin with?

what a bunch o' steamin' piles o' shite this WHOLE administration is

Embattled Gonzales: I'm sticking around to 'fix the problems'

David Edwards and Adam Doster

Embattled Attorney General Alberto Gonzales made a surprise appearance Friday on Justice Vision -- an internal videoconferencing feed of the Department of Justice -- to assure employees that he would not step down from his post after his department was found taking political considerations into account during its hiring procedures.
"From my perspective, there are two options available in light of these allegations. I could walk away, as some have demanded, or I could devote my time, effort, and energy to fix the problems," he said. "Since I've never been one to quit, I've decided that the best course of action was to remain here and fix the problems. That is exactly what I'm doing."
Bush's former lawyer expressed slight regret over the practices. "I am troubled because the allegations regarding the politicization of this historic institution, an institution that stands for and protects the rights of the citizens of the greatest and most free nation on Earth, have occurred on my watch," he said...........

No comments: