yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

no one - do you hear me NO ONE suffers MORE

than YOUR president and me according to laura 'i'm not living in reality" bush. no one that is other than the families and friends of the 3,333 men and women who have died in this UNJUST WAR BASED UPON LIES. no one that is other than the familes and friends of the TENS OF THOUSANDS (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of the families and friends of all of the iraqis who have been killed. NO ONE that is other than the iraqis themselves who have had to become refugees living in poverty.

i don't just blame laura for being allowed to spew this steamin' tripe. i blame ann curry for NOT being a real journalist and NAILING laura's ass over this

'No One Suffers More Than the President'

By Dan Froomkin Special to washingtonpost.com (this is actually a VERY good analysis)

First Lady Laura Bush said this morning that "no one suffers more" than the president and she do when watching television footage of the carnage in Iraq -- potentially opening her up to charges that the first family is too removed from the anguish of American troops and their families.
The first lady was on NBC's Today show mostly to talk about the president's malaria initiative, but at one point Ann Curry showed some video from Iraq and asked Bush, in a hushed, solicitous tone: "You know the American people are suffering, watching --".........


Laura Bush on Iraq: 'No one suffers more than their president and I do'

Ron Brynaert
..............Curry then asked, "What do you think the American public need to know about your husband?"
"Well, I hope they do know the burden, the worry that's on his shoulders every single day for our troops," Bush said. "And I think they do. I mean, I think if they don't, they're not seeing what the real responsibilities of our president are."
The first lady admitted that "it's absolutely hard" to watch her husband "in this."
"I know that what's also hard for you now is watching the real strain that your attorney general is going through," Curry said. "I know that he's a good friend of yours and has been for many years."
Laura Bush said that not only was Gonzales "a very good friend" but that also "been a very good attorney general."..................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this on the Thom Hartmann show on Air America. I threw up a little in my mouth as I was driving to my next job.

Unbelievable.

Unknown said...

and now it's long forgotten. no one is talking about it

BUT they're still talking about larry burkheart (or whatever the hell his name is)

talk about throwing up.........