yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i wish i had the

money and the power to do something about faux "news". this is absolutely one of THE most outrageous things i have EVER heard. they ought to be taken off of the air. HOW DARE bill o'wrongly say such things. my skin is crawling

from at-largely,
Fox pundits claim kidnapped kids liked their ordeal


Outrage? We are well past that. TrueCrime blog has the transcript, which I will repost below. I suggest anyone with any sense of decency demand that Fox be shut down finally, for pandering to pedophiles and child abusers by blaming the victim, in this case, the child:
From TrueCrime blog, with emphasis:
Bill O'Reilly: You know the Stockholm syndrome thing, I don't buy it, I never bought it, I don't think It happened in the Patty Hearst Case. I don't think it happened here...Greta van Susteren: Woah, Can I just say something?Bill O'Reilly: Yeah go ahead and jump in................


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have the power. You posted this blog. And you can e-mail FOX and their advertisers, and ask all your friends to do the same.

I did.

Unknown said...

oh kelleybell, you bet i'm going to email faux, o'wrongly and ALL of the advertisers on that 'show'. i'm still aghast

Beach Bum said...

Leave it to O'Reilly to go and make an ass of himself, again, while making millions of dollars each year. Those like my in-laws lap his stuff up like and repeat it like the gospel.
I have never been one to shy away from a good debate but I have gotten to the point that arguing with them are anyone else who likes O'Reilly was a waste of my time because of the futility of the mission. I plan on copying the transcript and presenting it to them when we go to their house in a couple of weekends. Due to their habits I know they had to watch the show in question. Seeing and hearing their reaction to the transcript will be fun.

Anonymous said...

They are bad for America.

Nothing has hurt this country worse than the euphamism, Fair and Balanced.

Unknown said...

b b, what he said is beyond the pale. that boy was 11 (i believe) when he was kidnapped. he was a child. how could a child possibly NOT be influenced by his (alleged, i guess i have to say, but i'm not smiling as i say it) kidnapper????

agreed rick!