yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

will cooking and cleaning and

doing 'housework' cut the risk of prostate cancer in men i wonder? will it cut the rist of breast cancer in men as well?

i wonder......

this is effed up AND i think it's mighty damn suspect to boot and of course I'M NOT BUYING IT FOR ONE INSTANT

Worried About Breast Cancer? Try Cleaning

Doing housework can reduce the risk of breast cancer, according to a study of 200,000 women in Europe.It also found that cleaning up can have even more benefit than having a physically demanding job or playing sports.Housework cut breast cancer risk by 30 percent among premenopausal women and 20 percent among the post-menopausal women...........

1 comment:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

LITTLE BOY

Mama, I so, so wanna grow up to be president!
I don’t wanna be a fireman or a policeman
Or dentist or doctor! I wanna be president!
I wanna bend the people’s hope and shape it!
I wanna ride in big cars with bulletproof glass!
I wanna NOT be held accountable for death!
I wanna disassemble words I learn in class!
Yes, Mama! I wanna be president of this land,
And lie, cheat, and screw the common man!
I wanna be called Mr. President, Lord, or King!
I wanna have a first gal and a dozen second pals!
I wanna strip the rights of girls, yes you, Mama,
You need me to pry your legs apart so life can sing!
You need me to squish bugs and not scream!
To slay bad boys and girls asleep in their dreams,
And cover the sidewalks in their body’s juicy red!

I so wanna be president! Commander in chief!
Who cares if the whole world wishes me dead,
I’ll just nukuler them till they bend of my fright,
Till they worship me `n say I do everything right!
If they don’t I’ll nukuler them again just for spite!

It matters not my soul `n hair trade colors in time,
What matters, it seems, is committing violent crime!

I’ll have jets to fly me, not some crappy little car!
I’ll have Air Force One to fly me `round this world!
A jet! Not a tiny car! Cars are for icky little girls!

Oh! I so wanna be the Oval Office resident!
Can I, Mama? You can be the vice president!