yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

a hostility?

a hostility is me being mad at my neighbor and saying so, for mowing the lawn at 11:00 at night. then the neighbor yells at me for my tree branches hanging over their yard. THAT is a hostility. (by the way, that is NOT the case. i get along just fine with my neighbors).

now if i was to invade my neighbor's home and bash the family over the head with shovels or burn their home, well i do NOT consider that a hostility. i consider that an act of terror and so much more.

rawstory.com/news/2006/White_Houses_Snow_Mideast_conflict_not_0719.html

David Edwards Published: Wednesday July 19, 2006
At today's White House press conference, White House spokesman Tony Snow said that the conflict between Israel and Hezbollah is not a war -- after saying it was.
DAVID GREGORY: I don't think that you really answered the part about "Why is this not our war? Why is it just Israel's?"
TONY SNOW: Why would it be our war? I mean, it's not on our territory. This is a war in which the United States... It's not even a war. What you have at this point is hostilities between Israel and Hezbollah. I would not characterize it as a war..........

No comments: