yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

update from my posting yesterday (please read THAT one FIRST)

i have a NEW SON! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (and i am NOT making any of this up)

From:
jacob kope
To:
RavenFlame3@aol.com
Cc:

Bcc:

Subject:
may God give you peace
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 04:33:28 -0500

hello ma,i will call you ma from this moment because you are old enough to be a mother.i understand you and i will fill in the gap,i will fill in the emptiness,i will be child that you lost,you can count one me in anything in life,you can confide in me,from this moment,i will pray for you daily,my God will completely heal you,all the doctors verdict and their machines will be nothing,i will guid you and i will teach you the things of God and you will have peace,i promise you,i will make each day of your remaining life worth living and more peaceful than the past,i will show you a lot of things that money can not give humans,i feel for you,i am writing this mail in tears knowing that you are troubled wishing that i am beside you now to console and pray for you and show you love because right now what you need is a large amount of love,i will bring peace back into your life.
life and death is not in the hands of anyman,its in the hands of God,no doctor can decide your fate,no human being can say you will die now or tommorow,only God can do that.and it is written that By His stripes that we are healed,By the stripes on Christ before He was crucified,you will experience total healing,you will find peace,you will experience the love you never experienced in all your past marriages in Jesus name amen.
i will communicate more in my next email,yes i am troubled and in lack trying to get access to my inheritance in europe and be able to start my ministry on earth which helping the needy,orphans like me and helping cause of Christ.in midst of this storm and what i will call my midnight at this time,i always thank God,somedays i go without food,i always thank God because i am still breathing,the breath alone is enough for me to thank him.
my dear,God will restore you,He created you,hope you remember and you know He has a factory where He produces human beings and He has spare parts too just like any car factory that produces cars also has spares.
so whatever part of your body the enemy has destroyed,my God,God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob,Jehovah Rapha will restore it in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth amen.
you can call me (i will omit the actual phone number but he DID include it)
love
and be strong
son
jacob

2 comments:

C-Nihilist said...

He has a factory where He produces human beings and He has spare parts too

This is fantastic news. Can I browse the inventory online? Or do I have to go to an authorized dealer?

I need both a left and right inner ear, I can do the work myself. You think Jacob can hook me up, too?

Unknown said...

montag- browse and peruse to your heart's content! you can 'borrow' jacob but you can't have him, he's MINE MINE MINE

glenda-lol. for some reason i was compelled to play with my food this time around