yo yo yo search it!

Loading...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

hate is a strong word

but i'm coming close to hating ALL of the slime people of the republican party

but then again, i understand. THEY WANT TO KEEP US ALL IGNORANT

i only listen to two radio station (types). one is NPR and i'd venture i listen 96% of the time to that. the other 4% i listen to college radio stations.

NOTE: when i'm on my laptop, i listen to pandora

House Republicans call emergency meeting to defund NPR

By Eric W. Dolan

2 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

Emergency? Really? Defunding NPR is an emergency? Not Japan, not Bahrain, not Lybia, not our economy, but attacking NPR? Nice priorities, GOP!

a rose is a rose said...

well it passed THERE, now it goes to the floor. i simply cannot fathom this