yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

methinks he doth protest too effing much

WND on DADT: Officer asks to be relieved of command over repeal

by: Pam Spaulding

Tue Dec 28, 2010 at 15:45:36 PM EST

"I did not give up my constitutional rights and freedom of religion when I joined the military. I don't believe in subjecting myself to all of the behavior modification and sensitivity training. They're going to try to push the position that this is an acceptable lifestyle." -- an unnamed Army lieutenant colonel, who, according to WND, has "asked to be relieved of command rather than order his troops to go through pro-homosexual indoctrination."..................

4 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

Im pretty sure you do give up a lot of your rights when you join the military. You definitely lose your freedom of speech & freedom of assembly.

Unknown said...

it's an excuse. just an excuse. i'm certain i'd not like to have a cup o' steamin' joe with this individual

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I applaud him for giving up his command. One less homophobe in charge.

Unknown said...

well debra, i never thought of it that way, but you're right