yo yo yo search it!

Monday, March 01, 2010

well they've done it AGAIN

stolen my debit card NUMBER (not the card mind you, the number). i had a message on my machine when i came home today from visa fraud prevention. i figured it was going to be all ok, because i DID order something online and it was in pounds sterling (their profilers are some great skilled people the foreign charge was knitting related and i think they knew I DID THAT ONE). well that was NOT the charge they were calling about. they called about some measly assed $37.00 charge to a leasing company (the peeps that steal the cards ALWAYS do a test charge for a piddly amount. i've learned that from EXPERIENCE). experience, a rose is a rose? yes EXPERIENCE. i am THE QUEEN of having my debit card number stolen. once it was stolen three times in a row. no sooner would i get my replacement card than the new number was stolen. i don't use my card at 'shady' atm machines. i do my bill paying on secure computers, but somehow it keeps getting ripped off. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


so then i called webster bank to have them issue me a new card. they will but it takes a week. i can go get a temporary card, but i can't pay bills with the temp.

anyway, thanks to visa and thanks to webster for being so vigilant and to the thieves, EFF YOU

No comments: