yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i guess it could be a set up

but i don't think it is. you know...the black folk are takin' over. using white folks stuff and all



C-Span Caller Rails Against Black Callers (VIDEO)



A caller to C-Span this morning, who identified himself as a Republican from North Carolina, accused the network of taking too many phone calls from black people.

"You have black folks calling in on the Republican line, independents. And you have so many of 'em I can't believe this is just an accident. If you keep on with the way you've been programming, you should change your name from C-Span to black-span," he said. "I know they have an opinion but I wish that they would be honest and call in on the right line."

"Everyone one of 'em thinks that Obama is Jesus Christ and they don't like when anybody criticizes him," he added............


4 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

I posted this as well. I was a little surprised the host didn't say much of ANYTHING at the end of the call. I know they are supposed to be non-partisan and all.....BUT COME ON !!!

Unknown said...

oh hell even flush limburger or glenn feckless would have said something to the caller.

stray said...

I love the fact that "they" have "an" opinion. So I guess what he's saying is C-Span needs a separate line for African-Americans, where they can call up and say "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

And here I was thinking Sarah Palin was Queen of the Hive Mind.

Unknown said...

all that stray AND a fan of hugh as well? wow