yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

another wow

let's hear it for chris wallace. he ACTUALLY has a moral compass AND a sense of fairness too

Chris Wallace to Fox hosts: Two hours of Obama-bashing is enough
David Edwards and Mike Sheehan
Veteran journalist Chris Wallace admonished Fox & Friends over their characterization of a comment in which Obama referred to his grandmother as a "typical white person."
"I love you guys, but I want to take you to task if I may respectfully for a moment," Wallace began. "I have been watching the show..., and it seems to me that two hours of Obama-bashing on this 'typical white person' remark is somewhat excessive, and frankly, I think you're somewhat distorting what Obama had to say." As the F&F hosts began grinning and shifting around in their seats, Wallace continued, "What he said was, 'The point I was making was not that my [grandmother] harbors any racial animosity--she doesn't--but she is a typical white person...,'" which is where you generally have clipped it."..............




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, someone with the balls to say something on the joke of a channel.

Unknown said...

and the OTHER video is an anchor at faux who actually GOT UP and WALKED OFF