yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i am not a calm person

i am not a laid back person by nature. i do not take guff from many (it has nothing to do with who they are, it has to do with the mood i'm in). i rarely back down. i am quite a dominating presence. my usual tone of voice is rather menacing (unless you know me). i DO like to think of myself as non-violent though. i admire this woman but i sure as hell would NEVER say what she said about king george to a bunch of school children. i cannot stand the man. i think he is beyond redemption. i think he has led his country to ruin with NO chance of recovery (in my lifetime) but i would NEVER say what she said (to the kids). NEVER. it's unacceptable

Peace prize winner 'could kill' Bush

Annabelle McDonald
July 25, 2006
NOBEL peace laureate Betty Williams displayed a flash of her feisty Irish spirit yesterday, lashing out at US President George W.Bush during a speech to hundreds of schoolchildren.
Campaigning on the rights of young people at the Earth Dialogues forum, being held in Brisbane, Ms Williams spoke passionately about the deaths of innocent children during wartime, particularly in the Middle East, and lambasted Mr Bush.
"I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64.
"Right now, I would love to kill George Bush." Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.
"I don't know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief. It's our duty as human beings, whatever age we are, to become the protectors of human life." ..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the students dug it quite a bit though! But you and I both know that even if she were to actually do it, it wouldn't make nearly as big a difference as say, the Dirty Dickster, or Rummy or...or...or...ugh, the list just goes on and on!

Perhaps that's the point she ought to have considered raising?

Unknown said...

lwotb, i like THOSE people even less than king george BUT i do NOT wish them harm.

i DO wish them all to be convicted of crimes against humanity and treason though. i think they are guilty as all get out