yo yo yo search it!

Monday, February 13, 2006

sounds like OUR king george has some (delusional at best) company

our king never actually said this, he just believes it (in addition to talking to his lil' imaginary friend - he believes he IS his lil' imaginary friend)

Italy's leader: ‘I am the Jesus Christ of politics’ A day earlier, Berlusconi compared himself to Napoleon
Reuters
Updated: 8:19 a.m. ET Feb. 13, 2006
ROME - First it was Napoleon. Now it is Jesus Christ.
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Belusconi has compared himself to both, prompting the open scorn of his political opponents and even the quietly raised eyebrows of his coalition partners.
“I am the Jesus Christ of politics,” Italian media quoted him as saying at a dinner with supporters on Saturday night. “I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone.”
Giuseppe Giulietti, a leftist parliamentarian, joked that he was sure that “God the Father and the rest of Jesus’ family did not take this very well.”.......

2 comments:

Neil Shakespeare said...

I heard Jesus' family took it very well, in fact. It's always wonderful when a politican suffers...for the people, of course.

Unknown said...

that will be the day; when a politician suffers FOR THE PEOPLE!