yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

looks like cnn may have to come off of my 'holiday card' list as well

from media matters

cnn may have hired (yet another) asswipe

CNN reportedly hires radio host Glenn Beck
Summary: CNN's Headline News has reportedly hired radio host Glenn Beck in spite of his history of making controversial comments.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on January 17 that CNN's Headline News has hired Glenn Beck -- a nationally syndicated radio host known for making controversial statements -- "for a new prime time program." Media Matters for America has compiled some of Beck's more notable comments:

On families of the victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks: "[T]his is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know, it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year." ...................

..........On filmmaker Michael Moore: "Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?" .................

hey, i don't care if you don't like michael moore. but to wax poetically on the air about KILLING HIM, is not only offensive, it's obscene

No comments: