yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

i did watch it


well i can see why the book of daniel created such controversy. it promoted love and family values and acceptance and the importance of parents listening to children and humor and dealing with illness and all sorts of things we ALL deal with in our day to day lives (with a few problems thrown in for good measure).

you go religious right! let's stamp these evil things out once and for all! let's live in a world where those who think for themselves are shunned. where homosexuals are stoned to death. where we welcome with open arms people who spew words of hate. yeah, that's the kind of society I WANT TO LIVE IN

1 comment:

Kern said...

Wow. I think you and I have some sort of psychic link...the two most recent topics you covered on your blog are the same ones I covered on mine. I agree wholeheartedly, and I'd love your opinion on my articles if you'd care to take a look.

Keep up the fantastic work!