yo yo yo search it!

Monday, February 25, 2008

way down in the hole

opening to seasons one through five of the wire

ONLY ONE MORE EPISODE. i'm devastated. (there are two left, but on demand has them a week early, so i just watched the next to the last episode 1/2 hour ago. again, i'm devastated)


1-the blind boys of alabama
2-tom waits
3-the neville brothers
4-domaje
5-steve earle


season four


season three


season one

season five

season two

as a bonus, one of THE best scenes i've watched on television

(i love you omar!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me some Steve Earle.

I've downloaded the first 3 seasons, but I've had no time to watch them.

Unknown said...

i love steve earle too. please do NOT read any forums on the wire. please. it will ruin it for you. i am glad i never saw any of this coming. one more episode for me. i've not talked about what has happened because i just don't want to ruin it for ANY ONE. the dialog rick, the dialog. you will LOVE the conversations (both cops AND crooks)

i thought it innovative how each season featured a different theme. how the 'good guys' weren't necessarily good. how some of the 'bad guys' had moral codes.
i like steve earles version second best. i like domaje (season 4) the best.

Anonymous said...

a'right, I watched your "best scene ever" clip. I admit it was really damned good.

I'll make time soon.

Unknown said...

i am NOT steering you wrong here rick. the dialog in that show blows me away. it's REAL. make the time