yo yo yo search it!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

and i couldn't agree MORE


Good Girls Don't Kiss Until They're Married


Posted by: Jamie Doak

Check out this 80s-tastic propaganda video encouraging teens to wait for marriage - no, not wait to have sex - wait to kiss. "Because what does the Pastor say? You may NOW kiss the bride." Dude, my mouth was first befouled when I was four and I was the flower girl at my cousin's wedding and I tried to kiss the ring bearer, John Michael, in the church courtyard. Then he choked me. Maybe that was God's punishment for being a trampy little toddler. Who knows. ..................




(if that dude was MY father, i'd run away from home. is it me or was he looking at his 'daughter' with LUST IN HIS EYES?)

4 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

oh, my skin will never stop crawling!

Although I did think it was funny when she said "my dad wants me to marry a guy who has never kissed a girl," and the other girl says " he wants you to marry a gay guy?"

Well, she was thinking it!

Unknown said...

oh my goddess professor, that was right on the mark

and of course gwendolyn i am STILL laughing (and creeped out majorly by the dad)

stray said...

Now she knows why Dad's been singing "I want a hard ridin' cowboy" in the shower.

Unknown said...

and now i'm going to picture that ALL day. thanks stray