yo yo yo search it!

Friday, November 21, 2008

hmmmm

and just know this, if they asked ME for a receipt they'd get my dainty foot (clad in my dainty docs) right up their asses (figuratively of course). try though i might, i don't have a filing system for my receipts. even though i am certain i don't throw them out, i'd never be able to find one on command.

this is absolutely ridiculous. ESPECIALLY since mr complied and brought the damn receipt in AND they told him he'd have to WAIT for his own property.


oh shite. wait just one moment here. i have forgotten something. I'M NOT A BLACK MAN. chances are if i had an xbox in my car and i was stopped by the po-leece, it would NOT be confiscated

Deputy takes man's Xbox during traffic stop
David Edwards and Muriel Kane
The known hazards of "driving while black" may have to be amended to add those of driving while black, dreadlocked, and toting an Xbox.

When Kenyatta Hillman and a friend were pulled over by a Orange County traffic cop for speeding outside Orlando, FL, the deputy claimed to smell marijuana and searched the car. No drugs were found, but the deputy did spot an Xbox and eight games and seized them from Hillman, alleging they might have been stolen.

Even after the deputy checked the serial numbers and nothing came up, he insisted he wanted to hold onto them in case they were reported later. Hillman told WFTV News, "He said, 'When you've got your receipt and your box and stuff, call me and we'll meet someplace, and you show me the receipt and I'll give you your game.' I didn't understand him.".......

No comments: